At the Tuba City Regional Health Care Corporation, located in Tuba City, Arizona, we pride ourselves on being a place where our employees feel empowered to deliver the kind of care they believe in. The kind of care that attracted them to the healthcare field in the first place. Our employees value the camaraderie, collaboration, and a high-tech environment. Our patients value the genuine care they receive.
Thank you for your interest in the Tuba City Regional Health Care Corporation. Here is some helpful information to help you in seeking a career at our organization.
- • If you are interested in more than one position, be sure to fill out one application for each position.
- • Fill the application out completely, including work history with dates of employment, professional licenses and/or certifications, and supervisor's contact information for reference purposes. A copy of your Certificate of Indian Blood is required if claiming Navajo or Indian preference.
- • Your application must be received by Human Resources by 5:00 p.m. on the closing date. You may deliver your application in person, mail, or fax. If you mail or fax your application, please call Human Resources to confirm receipt.
- • Applications, once submitted, become property of TCRHCC. No copies will be made of previously submitted applications and incomplete applications will not be considered.
- • Applications that meet the necessary qualifications will be forwarded to the hiring directors.
- • If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by Human Resources.
To become a part of the Tuba City Regional Health Care Corporation simply select the Job List and view the PDF. Please note that any personal information you provide will not be shared outside of the Tuba City Regional Health Care Corporation, because maintaining your privacy is a top priority.