A message from
The Patient Registration Team
Thank you for choosing Tuba City Regional Health Care to receive your medical services.
We want your visit to be a positive experience and will do everything we can to provide excellent customer service and to ensure your health care needs are met in a timely manner.
When you come for your doctor’s visit or pick up your refill medication, the information you provide us during registration is kept confidential and used only for hospital registration.
In order to complete the registration process, we recommend that you have the following information readily available:
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB)
- Social Security Card
- State Identification Card or Driver’s License
- Patient information including:
- Mailing address and location of home
- Emergency contact
- Employment information
- Phone numbers (personal and/or work number)
- Any evidence of health insurance
Keeping your information updated allows our Patient Registration to assist in delivering a better health care experience to you, your family and the community.