Nursing Scholarship 2016
The Tuba City Regional Health Care Corporation will be offering our annual TCRHCC Nursing Scholarship. Funding will be awarded to 4 Native American Nursing Students. Interested applicants will be required to submit the following:
- 2 page Essay to include: What inspires you to pursue nursing as a career? What are your ultimate career goals? How will this scholarship help you to improve care for the Native American community?
- Résumé, include membership to service organizations and/or involvement in community service activities.
- Certificate of enrollment in a Federally recognized Indian Tribe
- Official written confirmation of acceptance & enrollment in a 2 year A.D.N. or B.S.N. program of an accredited nursing school program.
- Official school transcripts
- 2 letters of recommendation from 2 people not related to the applicant. The person is to be familiar with the applicant’s work history and/or academic performance. One of the letters must be from an employer/ supervisor, or school faculty member.
The deadline date for all applications is July 31, 2016.
TheThe selection process is competitive and not guaranteed. Prior scholarship recipients will receive priority. Chosen applicants must commit to a term of 1 year obligated service as an employed nurse with TCRHCC per awarded scholarship received. Please deliver, mail, fax, or email all required documents to:
P.O. Box 600
Tuba City, AZ 86045
Room # 92E Administration