Ears, Nose, Throat (ENT)
Clinic appointments by referral only.
Please call Royneldia Tsinnie at (928) 283-2974 to schedule, they are available 8am to 5pm Monday thru Friday. ENT appointments are available Monday thru Thursday from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm.
- Any ENT CLINIC questions can be answered by Ellen Huminimptewa, LPN; Monday thru Thursday at 283-2974 between the hours of 7 am and 6 pm
- ENT Services are not available on Fridays.
Phone consultations can be obtained the following ways.
During regularly scheduled working hours.
- Urgent consultations call Yvonne Puhuyaoma, the medical staff secretary, at (928) 283-2406. Please do not use this number for clinic appointments or to reschedule surgery.
- Non-urgent consultations and to reschedule surgery please call the main number at (928) 283-2974 and leave a message for Dr Werner or Dr Richardson.
- Audiology (Pamella McMillan, Au-D and Sherry Miller, Au.D.) now shares space with ENT.
(928) 283-2974 ENT services are not available after 5:30 pm weekdays or anytime on Friday & weekends.
Pure tones (air and bone)
Speech thresholds, speech recognition, tympanometry, acoustic audiometry, conditioning play audiometry and otoacoustic emissions.
Hearing Aid Evaluations (and minor repair)
All hearing aids provided by the IHS are in the ear aids, because they are the most economical and are the easiest to use. If a client desires the more cosmetic In-the-Canal Aid, these can be purchased wholesale by the client thru various vendors. Only Native American clients residing in the Tuba City Service Unit area are eligible for a hearing aid at no cost. All others can purchase an aid directly thru the vendor at the wholesale cost.
Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Services
- All medical disease of the ear, nose, sinuses, mouth, throat, and neck (except sleep apnea)
- Minor Office Surgery: removal of small skin lesions and flexible laryngoscopy.
- Major surgery of the ear nose, sinuses, mouth, throat and neck that doesn’t require pathology frozen sections at the time of surgery. Also, adult rigid endoscopy with retrieval of esophageal foreign bodies.
Services not available
- Electrophysiology Testing
ABR, ENG, ECog, ENoG
- Sleep studies and Nasal CPAP/BIPAP
If you suspect that a client has sleep apnea, please obtain a sleep study prior to ENT consultation. The treatment for sleep apnea is primarily medical. Surgery is only successful in clients with mild apnea as determined by a sleep study.
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Laser Surgery
- Rigid Bronchoscopy with Foreign Body Retrieval
- Reconstructive Surgery of Neck and Trachea
- Mandibular Fracture Repair
- Orbital Fracture Repair