With the ultimate goal of ensuring rational drug therapy, the Pharmacy Service coordinates pharmacy and pharmacy-related activities and provides direct or indirect pharmacy coverage and/or supervision for the Tuba City Service Units. The Pharmacy fills an average of 1800 prescriptions daily with the help of all the dedicated pharmacy aides, certified pharmacy technicians, pharmacists.
In carrying out the mission of the Indian Health Service Pharmacy Program, TCRHCC Pharmacy serves as an integral part of a comprehensive, community based health care delivery system. Pharmacy services are patient-centered and are directed toward optimal patient care outcomes, health promotion, and disease prevention.
TCRHCC pharmacy services will
- Ensure that medications are appropriately prescribed.
- Prevent the inappropriate and overuse of medications.
- Increase the number of treatment successes and decrease the number of treatment failures.
- Increase the appropriate use of medications to cure and prevent diseases, and to maintain good health.
Hours of Operation at TCRHCC
- Pharmacist available on-site 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
- Pharmacist will fill Emergency Room prescriptions from 7:00pm – 8:00am
- On-call pharmacist available for back-up
- 8:00 am - 7:00 pm. 7 days per week and 365 days per year
- Phone number: 928-283-2921
Hours of Operation at LeChee Health Facility
- Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday – 8 AM-7 PM
- Saturday – Sunday – CLOSED
- Federal Holidays - CLOSED
- Phone number: 928-698-4911