How to Voice a Concern

Tuba City Regional Health Care

Our goal is to provide you and your family with quality medical care and excellent customer service. We value your comments and observations.

If you would like to express a concern about the care or service at Tuba City Regional Health Care Corporation (TCRHCC), you may do so in a number of ways:

  1. Tell staff that you want to speak to a supervisor OR
  2. Complete a form found at the boxes labeled Suggestion/Concern located in throughout the clinic OR
  3. Contact Wendy Luce, Interim Risk Manager who will provide help to patients and their families with unresolved care issues and complaints.
Phone: 866-976-5941
Mailing Address: Risk Manager
PO Box 600
Tuba City, AZ 86045


If you want to contact the Arizona Department of Health Services
Office of Medical Facilities to express a concern:

Phone: 602-674-9750
Mailing Address: 1647 E. Morten Avenue - Suite 160
Phoenix, Arizona 85020

You can be assured that your complaint will not affect your future health care at SPHC or TCRHCC.

Did You Know?

TCRHCC is accredited by the Joint Commission, formerly the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO). The Joint Commission is the nation’s predominant standards-setting and accrediting body in health care.