- 3 : Rocky Mountian Spotted Fever (Dog Ticks) Training
- BIA Agency Conference Room. Tuba City. You will learn how to Protect and Prevent Rocky Mountain Spotted Fevef and tips to protect your family, home, and dog. More information contact Tuba City Health Education Program at: 928-283-2811.
- 14 : Garden Expo - Learn, Grow, Live
- TCRHCC Health Promotion Diabetes Preventer (HPDP) Center host a 5K Run / Walk. Garden Expo Booths. 928-283-1420
- 20 : National Native HIV/AIDS Awareness Day Walk
- Walk starts at 10am. Meet up for start of walk at 9am. Walk from DBHS to the Flea Market. Come Join Us - Speakers and Health Screenings. More information contact: 928-283-2920 / 2811.
- 24 : Community Blood Drive
- 8:30am - 1:30pm. Give Blood, Get Delighted! All donors receive a voucher for and Egg White Delight McMuffin, courtesy of McDonald's. TCRHCC campus, Admin Building, Mt. Taylor Room. Information at 928-283-2501, ext. 40003 or ext 40023.
|Like us on Facebook||Follow us on Twitter|