- SIGN UP for AYSO Soccer Camps. Coming to Tuba City
- AYSO Community Day Camps create an environment that is fun and conducive to learning for all ages and levels of ability, and does it on the fields the kids already know and love. With solid grounding in AYSOís philosophies and coaching programs, AYSO Soccer Camps work with kids on skills and activities appropriate to their age and skill level.
- 7 - 10 : National Public Health Week
- Public Health Nurses at TCRHCC. Come join the Public Health Nursing Department in celebrating National Public Health Week, April 7-13th. The TCRHCC Public Health Nurses will be going into the community to do health screenings and education. Come show your support for public health and prevention as the public health nurses support the health of the community.
- 11 - 12 : Golf Scramble
- C.U.D.D.L.E. Outreach Scramble. Page Arizona. Lake Powell National Golf Course. Long Drive and Putting Contest. 2+2 - 4 person scramble. Raffle and Auction. QUESTIONS? Call Jake Hunter at the golf shop: 928-645-2023.
- 15 : QPR Training
- 9:00 am ~ 11:00 am (DST). Tuba City, AZ. QPR is an approach to question someone about their possible thoughts of suicide. It is not intended to be a form of counseling or treatment, instead a means to offer hope through positive action. Learn to identify warning signs of suicide.
Learn More | Registration Form
- 23 : 3K Walk / 5K Run - Walking Together for Healthier Nations
- FREE EVENT. Tuba City, AZ. Old HPDP Trailer Parking Lot. Registration 5pm DST. Start Time 6pm DST. Food, T-Shirt, and Music by DJ 6Killer. More info contact HPDP at 928-283-1420
- 1 - 3 : May You Walk In Beauty
- Walk to Save Lives, Walk to Prevent Suicide. Suicide is a national health concern. The Suicide Awareness Walk is an event that represents one’s journey - a series of small steps filled with hope and a reminder that no one should walk on this journey alone. 3 locations: Grand Canyon, Tuba City, and Flagstaff Arizona.
|Like us on Facebook||Follow us on Twitter|