- Join the PF Changs Rock and Roll Marathon Team Tuba City Today
- Register at TCRHCC HPDP Center. Ask about the GET FIT Challenge Program for Adults and Youth. Contact Information 928-283-1420.
- 05, 07, 12, 14 : AYSO - Youth Soccer League
- REGISTRATION: Pizza Edge. Tuba City, AZ. 6pm-8pm DST. Fees: $30 per child. $25 additional child. Ages: 5-years old to 15-years old.
- 16 : Diabetes Prevention Program Team - “Prevention Begins With Me”
- 2014 Climb to Conquer Cancer of Flagstaff. Arizona Snowbowl. Saturday, August 16, 2014, 7:00am - 12:00pm (MST). Diabetes Treatment and Prevention Services. Phone: (928) 283-1420/2404.
- 20-22 : THE GOOD ROAD OF LIFE: Responsible Fatherhood
- Meth & Suicide Prevention Initiative (MSPI) invites you to: THE GOOD ROAD OF LIFE: Responsible Fatherhood. Moenkopi Legacy Inn Conference Center. 8:00 am-5:00 pm (MST) Pre-Registration is Required. Please email or call to register: Mitze Lee or Karen Tisi Email: Mitze.Lee@tchealth.org or Karen.Tisi@tchealth.org Phone: 928-283-2816
- 06 : 14th Annual Phoenix AISES Golf Tournament
- Talking Stick Golf Club, Scottsdale, AZ. Special Guest, Alexandrea Schulte, Professional Golfer - Northern Ute.
- 27 : Summer Hiking Series - Navajo Mountain, UT
- Prevention Begins With Me. Powerline Road. Navajo Mountain, UT. 7:30am DST. Diabetes Treatment and Prevention Services. Phone: (928) 283-1420/2404.
- 11-12 : Power Inferno Wrestling Camp
- Support Your Wrestling Goals. Greyhills Academy HS. 160 Warrior Drive. Tuba City, AZ 86045. Go to: WWW.AZPIWA.COM for more information about the Power Inferno Wrestling camps.
- 08 : 1st Annual ITEP Golf Tournament and Fundraiser
- Talking Stick Golf Club, Scottsdale, AZ. To benefit the Virgil Masayesva Native American Environmental Scholarship Fund at Northern Arizona University. So if you’re a golfer or simply want to support a good cause come join us at Talking Stick Golf Club on November 8th! Hope we see you there!
|Like us on Facebook||Follow us on Twitter|