- Just Move It - 3K Walk / 5K Run Series
- Rare Metals, Page, Coppermine, LeChee, and Tuba City.
TCRHCC Health Promotion Program kicked off the Just Move It series. The Just Move It series is a non-competitive running and walking program, first started in 1998, was designed to challenge communites to get fit. For more information about the Just Move It in the Tuba City Service Unit area, call 928-283-2404.
- 18 : 3rd Annual MSPI Suicide Awareness 3K Walk/5K Run
- Tuba City AZ - TCRHCC Meth & Suicide Prevention Initiative. Tuba City Regional Health Care. Corner of Cedar Ave and Main St (SW Corner of Adminstration building). Registration Time: 6:30 am (DST) Starts: 7:30 am (DST) Ends: 10:00 am (DST)Contact: Mitze Lee or Karen Tisi, 928-283-2816.
- 27-28 : Wings of America Running & Fitness Camp
- Tuba City AZ - Grey Hills Academy High School Gym. Join our student-athlete facilitators for two days of running instruction and group games. Open to youth ages 6-18, this FREE camp is an opportunity to get active with friends and learn from some of the best runners in Indian Country. Registration Opens: 8 am. Camp: 9am - 3pm. No Lunch Provided. Athletic attire and shoes strongly encouraged. Contact: Judie.Keyonnie@tchealth.org 928-283-1420. WINGS Office: 505-982-6761.
- 17 : 2015 Lake Powell Half Marathon – Team Tuba City
- Page AZ - Join “Team Tuba City” for the 2015 Lake Powell Half Marathon! Starting Time: 6:30am (MST) Race Expo: Friday, October 16. Please contact DPP for registration with Team Tuba City or any inquiries @ 928-283-1420, email email@example.com.
Info Packet | Registration Form
|Like us on Facebook||Follow us on Twitter|