The TCRHCC Dental Program is comprised of two clinics. The main clinic is located within the TCRHCC Hospital. It has 20 dental operatories (chairs). The satellite Dental Clinic is located in Cameron, AZ. It has 5 dental operatories. The Dental Staff rotate between both clinics. Dental Specialists, such as the Oral Surgeon and the Pediatric Dentist, also provide services at the Cameron Clinic at least one day each month. The TCRHCC Dental Program has a long history of community involvement with Health Promotion/Disease Prevention activities including: Dental Float in the TC Fair Parade, educational booths at Kids’ Day at the Fair, TCHS Career Day, Diabetes Expo’s, classroom presentations, etc.
The Tuba City Dental Clinic is the regional referral center for oral surgery, pediatric dentistry, and endodontics in the Western Navajo Region.
For the Tuba City Clinic:
Exam appointments are given out on the FIRST WEDNESDAY of each month starting at 6:30am.
- Please get a number from the front desk.
- Have a seat in the waiting room until your number is called.
- The receptionist will make an appointment for you for a dental exam during that month.
For the Cameron Clinic:
Cameron Dental is located in Cameron, Arizona. The location is 25 miles South of Tuba City Highway 89, Cameron, AZ 86020
Exam appointments can be made over the phone by calling (928)213-8161.
- Patients need to arrive at the clinic 30 minutes early to allow for Patient Registration Process.
- If a patient is over 10 minutes late, this is considered a broken appointment. If a patient has 2 or more broken appointments, he/she will not be given a dental appointment for 6 months. (Exceptions are made for illness, bad weather, and exceptional circumstances.) During this time though, the patient may still be seen on a walk-in basis for dental emergencies.
- If a patient cannot make an appointment and lets the Dental Clinic know 24 hours ahead of time, this will not be considered a broken appointment and the appointment will be rescheduled if the patient so chooses.