Welcome to LeChee Health Facility
The LeChee Health Facility, a part of Tuba City Regional Health Care Corporation (TCRHCC), located just three miles south of Page, Arizona, next to the LeChee Chapter House, is expanding their Pharmacy Services for Native American beneficiaries living in LeChee, Coppermine, or anywhere including Page.
The Pharmacy at LeChee Health Facility opened in November 2012 offering only mail order pharmacy. For the first time, the pharmacy at LeChee Health Facility will be accepting new prescriptions from your physician from any one of the Page Health Facilities.
- NEW April 2014 - Tribal Exemption Forms: VIEW
Pharmacy Services Mission Statement
In carrying out the mission of the Indian Health Service Pharmacy Program, TCRHCC Pharmacy serves as an integral part of a comprehensive, community based health care delivery system. Pharmacy services are patient-centered and are directed toward optimal patient care outcomes, health promotion, and disease prevention.
TCRHCC pharmacy services will
- Ensure that medications are appropriately prescribed.
- Prevent the inappropriate and overuse of medications.
- Increase the number of treatment successes and decrease the number of treatment failures.
- Increase the appropriate use of medications to cure and prevent diseases, and to maintain good health.