Welcome to LeChee Health Facility
GRAND OPENING CELEBRATION!
Learn More >>
The LeChee Health Facility, a part of Tuba City Regional Health Care Corporation (TCRHCC), located just three miles south of Page, Arizona, next to the LeChee Chapter House, is expanding their Pharmacy Services for Native American beneficiaries living in LeChee, Coppermine, or anywhere including Page.
OPENING SOON : Non-Urgent Primary Healthcare
Beginning Late July
LeChee Health Facility will be a community-based clinic aimed at providing Native American beneficiaries living in LeChee, AZ and surrounding communities with non-urgent primary healthcare. Services are provided by Credentialed Physicians and support staff.
- NEW June 2015 - PHARMACY HOURS: VIEW
- April 2014 - Tribal Exemption Forms: VIEW
Pharmacy Services Mission Statement
In carrying out the mission of the Indian Health Service Pharmacy Program, TCRHCC Pharmacy serves as an integral part of a comprehensive, community based health care delivery system. Pharmacy services are patient-centered and are directed toward optimal patient care outcomes, health promotion, and disease prevention.
TCRHCC pharmacy services will
- Ensure that medications are appropriately prescribed.
- Prevent the inappropriate and overuse of medications.
- Increase the number of treatment successes and decrease the number of treatment failures.
- Increase the appropriate use of medications to cure and prevent diseases, and to maintain good health.